Monday, April 29, 2013

Vampire Diaries Season 4 Cell Phones

I know I haven't written on this blog in a while... it's been a rough couple months for me.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep and decided to catch up on season 4 of Vampire Diaries last night. I had stopped watching sometime in January.

It's one of my hobbies to see how many tech products I recognize when watching TV shows, and I noticed that Vampire Diaries was advertising A LOT of AT&T this season. I usually love it when characters pull out their brand new gadgets, so I did some google searches to see exactly which cell phones Elena and the crew were using this season... and I got some pretty downright WRONG answers.

Just for fun, I've decided to set the records straight:


Elena Gilbert is sporting an AT&T HTC One X in season 4:



Caroline Forbes started off season 4 with the same HTC Status she was using in season 3:


By Episode 6 of Season 4, Caroline had upgraded to a Nokia Lumia 900, shown below:


Personally, I never thought the Nokia Lumia suited Caroline... it just didn't seem like something she would buy. So I was happy when she traded it in for a newer white Nokia Lumia 920 in Episode 15. The 920 is much more her style:





3 comments:

  1. the vampire diaries season 1-4 dvd box set and the hannibal season 1 dvd box set is one of TV's most daring, inventive and well-paced shows -- but throughout all the death, destruction and genre-redefining twists, it's been the central relationship between Damon, Elena and Stefan that has kept fans ravenous for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice phone stefan from breanna holly dunk your girlfriend

    ReplyDelete